We hope that you enjoy your visit to our school website. It is
important to us that our children are safe while at school and
online, so we have put in place procedures to ensure this:
- All visitors will be asked for I.D. and required to sign in/out of school
- All visitors will be asked to wear a badge while in school
- Visitors not wearing a badge will be challenged
- Visitors to our school or website who are concerned in any way about a child’s safety should make their concerns known to our designated child protection officers:
- Jane Wilson
- Yvonne McMullen
- Martin Lumb
- Contact details for our designated child protection officers can be found on the business cards at school’s reception or on 0113 2713804.
- For a link to our Child Protection Policy, please click here
- For a link to Keeping Children Safe in Education, please click here
- For a link to a document for parents to check their child's sports club is a safe environment,please click here
Since January 2016 all staff have had training on the following aspects of Child
- General Child Protection Training
- Safe Working Practice
- The Prevent Strategy
- Female Genital Mutilation
Since May 2016 the full Governing body undertook the following training:
- Child Protection Training (to allow them to undertake their responsibilities).
- Safeguarding Training
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation.